|Since the beginning of the COVID–19 pandemic, RE/MAX Hallmark has followed public health officials and industry regulatory bodies, and has taken swift and decisive action to protect and support the health and well being of our REALTORS®, staff and clients.|
Our Ontario government is continuing its gradual, staged approach to re-opening all of Ontario.
Effective Friday, July 24th, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF TORONTO, PEEL, WINDSOR-ESSEX Ontario will enter Phase Three of reopening. This means that indoor gatherings of up to 50 people will be permitted. This new Phase Three allowance will permit Public Open Houses when permitted by REGULATORY BODIES.
RE/MAX Hallmark strongly recommends our REALTORS® to continue to follow the practice of VIRTUAL AND PRIVATE OPEN HOUSE VIEWING.
However, if the decision is made to conduct a Public Open House in the York, Durham and Halton regions, you will be required to follow these protocols:
RE/MAX Hallmark Realty is committed to helping all our clients with their real estate needs, WHILE conducting our business in a manner which contributes to flattening the COVID–19 curve.
- Only one client group in the house at one time,
- Physical distancing must be practiced at all times,
- Everyone entering the property must have their temperature checked, this MUST be done prior to entering the house,
- Names must be taken with contact information along with a questionnaire, which may be necessary for contact tracing. Click Here to view a sample,
- Masks must be worn by all parties, and use disinfectant or gloves provided,
- Once in the home, facilities ARE NOT TO BE USED, and nothing must be touched,
- Feature sheets are strongly discouraged,
- Encourage homeowners to thoroughly clean and disinfect the property after the open house viewing.
|Continued Success, |
Ken McLachlan, Debra Bain & Steve Tabrizi